Super Mario Bros Forum
Hello, welcome to the Super Mario Bros Forum. Please take time to sign and introduce yourself.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Super Mario Bros Forum
Hello, welcome to the Super Mario Bros Forum. Please take time to sign and introduce yourself.
Super Mario Bros Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search

Go down
Chilean Count
Toadstool
Toadstool
Number of posts : 31
Humor : do you really care? i am happy now
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Character sheet
RPG: 20

Fan fiction: Metal Mecha Bowser Gear (RPG IT'S INCLUYED) Empty Fan fiction: Metal Mecha Bowser Gear (RPG IT'S INCLUYED)

Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:51 pm
Metal Mecha Bowser Gear
Prologe

If you had played the Metal Gear series you should know that Snake faights againts many Big Boss's clones but never against the biological son of Big Boss.... and we don't know yet who is him so there's a story that envolves the Mooshroomkingdom too:
Everthing seemed to be calm and quiet at the Mooshroomkingdom untill a huge group of humans comanded by a man named "The Revenger" (biological son of Big Boss) went into the world from a kind of portal, they had expulsed Bowser from his own castle and to get the things worse "The Revenger" had stolen Bowser's Mecha Bowser's blueprints doing wreacking havoc everywhere.
Mario and Luigi got arrested, Peach, Bowser and his son are missing but Solid Snake it's on the way. Now you can choose to be at the evil, good or neutral side of this story
Choose your alighments and your team
Good
FOX HOUND TACTICS GROUP (HUMANS)
Freedom Team (Koopa, Toad, anykind of Mooshroomkingdom's creature, write what kind of creature do you want to be)
Mario and Luigi's party (the same than with the FOX HOUND TACTICS GROUP)
Bowser's Army (Bowser and his army will have a good rol this time, but don't be really sure)
Evil
The Revenger's Genoma Soldiers (Humans)
Edmaster's goonies (humans too) *Edmaster it's me but with a wicked personality, my alter ego*
Bowser's Army revels (koopas that now are against Bowser)
Neutral
Just free roam, you can do your own team with anykind of members and do what ever your want but be carefull with your actions.... for your well beging or doom
sabrnick
sabrnick
Admin
Admin
Male Number of posts : 256
Job/hobbies : one more deliver
Humor : "lawl" - Nick from 2008. I swear i don't do that anymore
Mood : sad
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Character sheet
RPG: sonic

Fan fiction: Metal Mecha Bowser Gear (RPG IT'S INCLUYED) Empty Re: Fan fiction: Metal Mecha Bowser Gear (RPG IT'S INCLUYED)

Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:29 pm
Bowser's Army revels

ima fire bro woot Fan fiction: Metal Mecha Bowser Gear (RPG IT'S INCLUYED) Firebr10

mah troop is called "tomato acres"

Last edited by sabrnick on Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rename the troop)
Chilean Count
Toadstool
Toadstool

Character sheet

Fan fiction: Metal Mecha Bowser Gear (RPG IT'S INCLUYED) Empty Re: Fan fiction: Metal Mecha Bowser Gear (RPG IT'S INCLUYED)

Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:35 pm
Your troops are camping on "Tomato Acres", a town at the Dark World and you haven't any fight without anybody so your troops seems to be bored. It's a pitch dark foggy night so any kind of operations are impossible to realise. No one knows what's going on but near there it's a farm, what do you would do?
A) Go there and ask to the farmer, using violence if it's necesary
B) Patrol de farm's perimeter and get in to the property
C) Explore the area
sabrnick
sabrnick
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:14 pm
c
dang o well tomato acres is good enough
Smile
Chilean Count
Toadstool
Toadstool

Character sheet

Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:56 pm
You find 5 farms in the area and a road that goes to Little Ripper Town but there's a road block with a radiation sign and army trucks there at the northwest , then at the south it's the abandoned "Little Ripper Town's Mental Hospital", at the east are a mine filed that protects military base of Bowser's army, at the west there's an abandoned farm in ruins. then at the west it's the Little Ripper 's Natural Gas energy plant. At the southeast it's the Mudland Swamp Where you will go?

a)To Little Ripper Town and try to find why the road it's blocked
b) To the abandoned Little Ripper Town 's Mental Hospital
c)to Little Ripper Town 's natural gas energy plant
d)To Mudland Swamp
e) Try to go across the mine field and enter to the military base

do you know that:
Little Ripper it's a darkish town where acording to the leyend, Bowser's father Morton Sr. and his mother met when they was teenagers, but it's also known as a mistical spooky place where 10 gruesome murders happened 70 years ago done by the psycopath Jenny Blackwitch Koopa (Bowser's aunt?) who was imprisioned in the Mental Hospital. See arround the place if you can know more info that would be usefull for the game, with recolecting scrap papers, newpaper, etc on your way
sabrnick
sabrnick
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:09 am
b) To the abandoned Little Ripper Town 's Mental Hospital
first things first... i wanna see if bowsers aunt has died of old age yet, if possible
Chilean Count
Toadstool
Toadstool

Character sheet

Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:39 pm
You enter to the Little Ripper Town's mental hospital, at the waiting room and the place seems that i had been abandoned few years ago, in your left it's the main desk and in your right are many couches, you hear some gunshots from the second floor what do you will do?

a)Check the desk
b)check the room and look for information
c)go to the second floor
sabrnick
sabrnick
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:41 pm
hmm since im a fire bro can i add a d?
d)look for info then burn dow the place? if not then (c)

ya action i was so bored, nope not scared at all!
Chilean Count
Toadstool
Toadstool

Character sheet

Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:53 pm
sabrnick wrote:b) To the abandoned Little Ripper Town 's Mental Hospital
first things first... i wanna see if bowsers aunt has died of old age yet, if possible
you have to look for papers, newspaper, diaries scrap papers and such to know the story
Chilean Count
Toadstool
Toadstool

Character sheet

Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:58 pm
you heard a voice and many gunshots and you see some soldiers that are from FOX HOUND TACTICS GROUP, they are having a gun fight againts some guys dressed with hawaian t-shirts, sun glasses and white hi-tops. You have in your inventory, a pistol with 20 bullets, a knife and a lantern
What do you will do?
a) Attack the FOX HOUND TACTICS GROUP and order your troops to attack
b)Attack the other guys, and order you know
c) try to stay out of the gun fight
Chilean Count
Toadstool
Toadstool

Character sheet

Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:59 pm
sabrnick wrote:hmm since im a fire bro can i add a d?
d)look for info then burn dow the place? if not then (c)

ya action i was so bored, nope not scared at all!

you can't use action d (by this moment)
sabrnick
sabrnick
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:14 pm
b
Chilean Count
Toadstool
Toadstool

Character sheet

Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:47 am
You ordered your guys to attack those somebody's goonies and some of them retreats, then the Fox Hound Tactics Group soldiers seems to be confuced with your intermition. One of them speacks to you " inside the Bowser's army revels there are differences?". You really don't know it, because Bowser's army revels has many different goals and some members had went with their goonies into their own way. Your goal it's to take down Bowser's army and beging the leader of Fire Bros Revels a sub-unit of Bowser's army revels and with you, you have 20 members.
Afher the gun fight you can see that 3 of your soldiers are badly injured but you killed 12 of those hawaian t-shirt dreassed guys
One of you guys says "Sir, Mr.Boogie (he is a double agent) reported by the radio that an "accident" happened in Little Ripper Town had today, it seems that an experimental nuclear reactor exploded this morning at a Little Ripper Town in a unknow location. Mr.Boogie thinks that was an intentional incident to keep intruders away from the town, due by the radiation". Then one those FHTG soldiers speaks
"Edmaster seems to have to do with this incident, we know that Bowser could be his ally since Bowser had been spoted in Edmaster's Mansion's perimeter. Edmaster it's an evil genius who is reponsable of many dark bussines like extortion, ilegal gammbling, arms trade and robbery in the Mooshroomkingdom"
What do you would do?
A) Use your walkie-talkie to talk with Mr.Boogie
B) Talk with the FHTG soldier who had spoken with you and ask him if the mental hospital it's used for something
C) explore the biulding with your guys and find it out what's going on
D) Attack those FHTG
sabrnick
sabrnick
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:35 pm
b once again

and try ur hardest not to double posssst k?
sorry keyboard is screwy lol
Chilean Count
Toadstool
Toadstool

Character sheet

Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:56 pm
he says:
"We came here to find it out, there are very rumors about this place, like Edmaster, for example hides a mutated mosnter in the basement or Bowser has a secret lab here somewhere but we don't know really" You and your troops start moving and checking out rooms then you discover that those FHTG soldiers leaved you alone with your guys.... in a corridor you find a horde of mutant koopas what dou you will do? at your left it's the room 210 and in your left a office's door with the sign "only authorised employes"
A) Fight using your weapons and order your guys to attack
B) go into the room 210
C) go into the office
D) look for something to use as a weapon

you had used 10/20 pistoll bullets in your last attack so better find a weapon, but you have a knife it does 15HP (your HP it's 20/100)
sabrnick
sabrnick
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:50 pm
(c) go into the office... maybe it has somthing that can help me or info on bowsers aunty
Chilean Count
Toadstool
Toadstool

Character sheet

Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:26 pm
In the office are a desk that's in fron of you, and behind there are bookshelves and a chest of drawers, you look for some info about Bowser's aunt in all of those drawers and you find a folder that has only a prescription paper, it says:

"
Patient's name:Jenny Blackwitch Koopa
Mental Desease: Severe psychopathy,schizophrenia and paranoic delirium
Description: Jenny it's a member of the Koopa Royal Family, condemmed to stay in the hospital for life due to her dangerous mental condition. Jenny Blackwitch Koopa murdered 10 inocent people in a killing spree during 20 days.It's sayd that she had many sad moments in her life
Treatment:Shock Therapy
Personal Life: Jenny sayd that she loved her nephew Bowser who have become the koopa king in 1980 when his father was very old to rule the koopas and she is one of Bowser's kin who had made contact with him. Jenny died in 1998 at the age of 78 by an "accident" that happened in the Shock Therapy Room, where she died electrocuted
Doctor who attended the patient:Dr Brian Brainthree Kooper"

Those mutant koopas are at the door, knocking it hard, better do something!
What do you will do?
A)Wait untill they get in
B)Attack them
sabrnick
sabrnick
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:08 am
hmm wait until they get in....NO

(B)definatly cause i dont want them to be able to attack me bak
Chilean Count
Toadstool
Toadstool

Character sheet

Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:26 pm
They are 11 and you have 10/20 pistol bullets so you proceed to attack them with the knife, yes it isn't very usefull but you killed them all with you guys, you are badly injured and you have to find a first aid kit or a health drink, mooshroom whatever soon. Your HP it's now 5/100. you hear a noice that cames from the end of the corridor, that cames from the room 210 what do would do? on the floor it's a map of the Mental Hospital
A)Go and investigate
B) explore the 2th floor
C)Look for a first aid kit or a helath drink, etc
D) Take the map with you
sabrnick
sabrnick
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:49 pm
ehm... can i do (C) and (D) combined... cause i dont know...

if it failsd then (C)
Chilean Count
Toadstool
Toadstool

Character sheet

Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:19 pm
you are looking for a first aid kit or something but you find a healt drink inside a waste paper bin. What dou you will do now your hp it's now 15/100 you had picked the map up and then what do you will do?

A)Go where the sound came from
B)explore the place
sabrnick
sabrnick
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:13 pm
a
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum